Friday, October 5, 2007

Looks like I got out just in time......

Alright, so I know we all appreciated that extra point on the "20-sided die" question at trivia on wednesday. And while I, at least, probably wouldn't have got that question right but for having a misspent childhood involving pretending to be a dwarf with a silly germanic name on weekends, whose interests included mead, his +3 axe of awesomeness and picking up bearded dwarf chicks on his sweet, sweet, chariot......... I have only just now come to realise that this victory in trivia could have come at a terrible price.

I guess it's just lucky that no witches coven came for me.

1 comment:

Andrew said...

You can also find out everything you need to know about the modern state of Israel here.

I don't think he likes catholics very much.....