Monday, October 1, 2007

Democracy in Action

It has been pointed out by one Dave Barry that I have listed this site on my list of sites better than this site. I had expected people to spot this earlier but, hey, it turns out no-one ever actually reads the lists of links on people's blogs. There is a gold star making it's way to Dave even as we speak. This is a lie. Say rather that there will be if Dave will be so kind as to email me his current mailing address in France.

Now that the cat is out of the bag, I am leaving it open to you, my loyal readers (all, what, five or six of you..) to decide on this weighty issue.

I was going to add another option "I feel that each viewing of a web-site constitutes a new web-site (you can't cross the same river twice, after all) and that each new viewing is better than the last - so yes", but someone went and voted so I can't change it now.

No comments: