Saturday, October 6, 2007

The Australian is Jerking my Chain, Here.......

Alright. So, if you go to The Australian blogs page today you'll find the words Biased? Don't take our word for it next to a picture of Janet Albrechtsen. What is The Australian trying to do to me here? Again, this one is just the title of her latest blog. Way to dash a guy's hopes, Oz.

In other news, Kevin Andrews has left us all asking the question "Is this an attempt at Tampa mark 2, or is Kevin Andrews really that big of a dufus?" I'm inclined to go with "dufus", myself whatever the answer to the first half of that question is. Don't get me wrong, I'm sure he hopes this will help in the upcoming election, he just seems to have forgotten that it's middle-easteners on boats that scare the living shit out of Australians. Note to Kevin: If you're going to bad-mouth an entire ethnic group for shits and giggles, in this day and age, it's just not a good look if they're all black. People would have been totally cool with it if you'd decided to pick on Lebanese people or something.

In other other news, my dreams of constructing, from scratch, my ideal woman a-la cheesy 80s science fiction flick Wierd Science just got one step closer to reality. Yay for me.

Oh, and also, I've gone and deleted this site from my list of links on the blog-roll. Technically, there's a day left of voting but I think the writing is on the wall. Unfortunately, I didn't include another option "I have no opinion either way, but don't feel that Fitz should get his hand off it either" - so for now, at least, the hand stays on.

2 comments:

Sam said...

Who do you think was hotter, VannessaAngel, or Kelly Lebrock?

Andrew said...

As ever, Sam, you zero in on the real issue. But how can I be expected to choose? I love all fem-bots spawned by adolescent science experiments equally.