Friday, April 4, 2008

Smack-down, would you?

Hmmmmm....... it has come to my attention, dear reader, that I just got served1. Much like Chris, I'm currently at Uni where ( also much like Chris) I don't have any access to sound I don't bring with me2. This means that I haven't actually heard what the child in his video is saying. I can guess though...... Small child makes all manner of cutsie-pie mis-understandings and plot simplifications while an appreciative audience goes "aw", right?

Anyways, while many people would probably argue that I should go and listen to the damn thing before I reply, this would unfortunately contravene the regulations of good internet smack-down ettiquette - which calls for a rapid response. So, I'll just say this. You want cute mother fucker? I'll give you cute......

Take that:



...... and this!



And ........ that!



You sew the wind, Chris......

1 Oh no he didn't....

2My internet connection is faster, though, so narnie narnie woop woop.

14 comments:

Hewhoblogs said...

I'll get you one day Fitz. Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, but soon Fitz.

I will not tolerate this behaviour. If you do it again I'll break your fucking neck.

Andrew said...

Oh, by the way.... I ate your noodles.

Hewhoblogs said...

How about this?

Andrew said...

Hmmmm.... not bad. I must say that I applaud it's commitment to child exploitation.

That guy's 21st promises to be awesome.....

Hewhoblogs said...

Yeah. That is just what I keep thinking when watching these things.

Have you heard the sound.

Remember to ret her into your hearr,
Then you can starr,
To make it berrer,
Berrer, berrer, berrer, berrer..

ADORABLE!

Ben said...

Too much cute crap.

This blog needs some dirty human vs animal cage fighting links.

Try this on for size.

Nini said...

Why I eyes ya.

Geoff said...

Fitz, your blog never ceases to disappoint me. For the record, Chris totally pwned you.

Andrew said...

It's funny you should say that, Ben.... it gives me a reason to post this bizarre video I found on my searches ...... It seems mankind has long harboured a love of dirty animal vs human cage fighting type stuff.

Geoff: Lately, it seems like everywhere I look you're in my face ..... you want a piece of me?

David Barry said...

Fitz, that was one of the strangest pieces of television I have ever seen.

I would also want to try some Skippy peanut butter, but the smell of peanut butter disagrees quite strongly with me.

Andrew said...

Yeah, I found it searching for "chimpanzee art" on youtube ..... I had initially planned on following on from the Elephant painting video rather than just trying to out-cute Chris. It left me scratching my head somewhat... and I decided to abandon that project.

Ben said...

The Wrestling Chimpanzee video has left me disturbed and definitely beats my baby vs the fawn video. I have been 0wnd

Andrew said...

No, Ben... I think you'll find you were pwned. I really should have led with the chimps, hey?

Ben said...

As I explain there are many ways to spell "ownage" in nerdling language. I used the old sk00l version.

Let's make it four shameless plugs on the one post.