Friday, September 10, 2010

In which I propose a competition.

Who among us remembers our search for the saddest man on the internet? Why do I bring this up? Well, firstly because I find myself idly wondering whatever happened to dancing Mario man ..... ah, good times ..... and partly because I wish to propose another race through the dregs of humanity.

Where else should we begin such a race than on the blog of the great man himself? I propose two categories for this endeavor:

  1. The funniest act of crazy-baiting/affirmation. The leader in this category is currently 'he who shall not be named', and for an example I would advise moseying on over to that blog that doesn't exist.
  2. The more challenging category. The prize here shall go to whoever manages to get published the  craziest piece of opinion in broad agreement with the blog's author. The winner here should ideally write something more glaringly insane than 'serious' posters..... but we must be probably prepared to waive such a condition on account of its setting the bar way too high .... You must, however, get at least one 'serious' or 'real' poster to agree with you.
Any takers?

8 comments:

David Barry said...

He's onto your games already.

Nini said...

You could always take the advice of Steve D of Glen Waverley:
"Hey guys, it’s over to Tim’s place!"

Adriana said...

I shall bide my time.

Adriana said...

Oh, wait..... that comment was from Fitz..... I probably should have wondered at its asking for word verification....

Hewhoblogs said...

Yeah, I'm with you Fitz! It is only when AB's blog is throughly discredited and destroyed will we truly be free!

In the coming tumult we precious few free people of this great nation will see to it that Australia is protected from Bolt's secessionists!!!

Who will join us?!

Andrew said...

We must go here and fight the good fight, Comrade Campbell!

Why did no-one think to discredit Bolt's blog before now? WHY!?!?.

It really pisses me off that he's gone and had a holiday like this. I was rather looking forward to trying to convince his posters that Global warming was an illuminati plot or something....

Hewhoblogs said...

On a serious(er) note, you know that people have been pretending to be very right wong on AB's blog since as long as I can remember.

Andrew Bolt posts about how he's the most persecuted human being in the universe because Crikey readers try to write racist things in his comments. In fact for a few weeks he didn't allow any comments on his blog at all, because he was scared of this happening. I can't find the link to that post, though. Dave!

Andrew said...

Hey, Chris.... I said 'in broad agreement' with Bolt..... what makes you think this means far right or racist?

Andrew Bolt is just misunderstood.....