Thursday, March 26, 2009

A friendly exchange takes the inevitable turn...

WOE!! My genial exchange with my fine Greek protege has, I am sorry to report, taken a turn towards the seedy. I just received this:

Thank you a lot my friend for your advices. Charm in you now I will think better my each movement in the poker. However exajtj'as the world economic crisis I do not have enough money in order to buy chips from somebody. You I ask one last charm and it believed with apogoi'teftw if him you do not satisfy after you gave enough time for me. It could me you give few from your money in order to I can make a good beginning?
The ingrate! That cretinous cur!

4 comments:

Adriana said...

This really gives us some insight into the deep, permeating effects of the Global Economic Crisis.

Anonymous said...

My name is Ben and I feed my family for moving money is not. You so that your new professional poker career, I can start work in poker can forgive some money. I can feed a hungry child in this way.

English->Hindi->English

Andrew said...

I' d helps with the outside and, cuts…. But the money poker isn' Earning; Easy t. I fall and this poker of you before attempting the fact that lives the different person and stop gap what kind of i attempt the thing the map does not know i think. I propose a cat burglary.

(English->Korean->English)

Anonymous said...

"Help me on the outside" - I need a hand with the backyard.

"..and, cuts" - um...probably not so inviting.

"Easy t" - Tea is easy to make.

I'd like to meet a person that has said "I propose a cat burglary". I imagine them to b suave