Friday, August 27, 2010

I am an idiot, too.

O.K., so I didn't check that the listed primary voting percentages added to 100 (and are already a percentage of valid counted votes, not ballots returned). Probably around half of Arkan's primary preferenced Labor, after all.

It is my melancholy duty to inform you that Andrew Bolt was right. The Sikhs in Cowper really are the thin end of a Labor-boat people wedge insidiously started by the Labor movement in the 1830s and only now bearing fruit. It's really no surprise they're such pansies on the issue of burning asylum seekers alive for fun these days, really, is it?

By way of apology to Bolt, allow me to present the world with irrefutable proof, courtesy of your the Maoist's ABC that muslims are stupid:



... and that "our" ABC is, in fact, run by rabid atheistic communists out to make decent, hard-working Christian folk out to be bigots or something...

4 comments:

Hewhoblogs said...

The best bit is the friendly cartoon Antony Green.

But you probably aren't responsible for that.

Andrew said...

You just.... you can't ever be positive, can you man.

Hewhoblogs said...

I said I liked the cartoon Antony Green!!!!

I also like the picture of the sun, and you totally did that.

Right? That wasn't on the ABC site to start with, was it?

Andrew said...

Yeah, I like the sun, too.....

Aw, shucks, thanks man.